Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)

To: "David J. Strout - W2YC" <djsatty@comcast.net>,"WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:46:21 +0000
David,

I don't know the Windows answer (seems strange).

But by SAVE do you really mean LOG the qso? If so, there is a Fkeys command
to do that which you can chain onto your report or qrz message button. Or
you can use the %L switch in your message.

If you really mean save the log every qso then you can set writelog.ini to
do that. Or there is a Fkeys command to do that also.

My impression of Fkeys is that the keyboard focus is returned to the active
radio when you click an Fkeys button.

Jerry, W6IHG