[WriteLog] CW Keying Hanging

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keying Hanging
From: "Bob LaFont" <bob.lafont@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:19:43 -0600
I am using WL 10.61e. CW keying is setup using LPT1.

Periodically, CW keying hangs either during transmission or at the beginning
of a transmission. It is not caused by RF in the shack as I have had the
radio on a dummy load with minimal power out (less than 5 watts). I use
Direct I/O for LPT keying as my system is XP.

I have tried to find an answer in the archives and looked at the help files
to find the answer but I could not find a solution there.

Is this problem a possible corrupt file and if so are there any ideas on
what this file would be and how to replace it that is the problem (complete
uninstall/re-install) ?

73-Bob
WA2MNO