Re: [WriteLog] CW Keying Hanging

To: Bob LaFont <bob.lafont@gmail.com>,Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Keying Hanging
From: Brian Miller <brianmiller@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:17:05 +1300
Hi Bob

We experienced a similar problem at ZL6QH in the CQWW DX CW contest. The CW
sending would stutter at times. We can't be sure but it appeared to be related
to network traffic, and in particular when another station was logging a QSO.

We were using 3 stations, each running Writelog 10.60G on Windows 98 PCs.

This problem was not noticed when using earlier versions of Writelog.

73

Brian Miller
ZL1AZE
for ZL6QH team