Re: [WriteLog] Unclaimed QSOs

To: Writelog user group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Unclaimed QSOs
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 05:05:47 +0000
OK guys, how about this one>

In the CW round up a couple of weeks ago, I worked K5BNF who gave his
mult as HI.

K5BNF is not assigned. I listeded to him for several minutes, sent
this
message "Are you in HI?" and he replied "affirmative"

I recorded the cq and subsequent contacts he made on tape and as a
.wv file, listened to it time an again, and there is absolutely no
doubt what he was sending K5BNF as his call.

Plot thickens. If I assume lousy keying, and transpose the file, I
come up with KH6NF, a club station in HI.

Now just what am I supposed to do with that Q?

73
Ed