Re: [WriteLog] "Move the rotor" Sshortcut?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "Move the rotor" Sshortcut?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:56:13 -0800 (PST)
Eric, what I did was to map a keyboard shortcut to the
"Grave" key.  The "Grave"key is the one just to the
left of the number 1 key `, backwords tick.

To do this I:

Tools from the main menu
Keyboard Shortcuts

At the bottom of the keyboard shortcut box you will
find a button named "Command to Run".  Select
RadioAntennatoAzimuth.

Press the button "Next Key Pressed".  It will say
waiting for key to be pressed.

Press the "Grave" key.  Then "select add shortcut".
This will add it to the list of shortcuts.

That is all there is too it.  Next time you want to
move the rotor, just hit it with your left little
finger.  No need to take you hands off the keyboard.

BTW, I think I got this from AD1C a few years ago.

Joe K0BX