Re: [WriteLog] "Move the rotor" Shortcut?

To: Byron Lichtenwalner <w3wkr@verizon.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "Move the rotor" Shortcut?
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:09:37 -0500 (EST)
Found what I was looking for in the archives. See below.

Questions still outstanding:

- Is there a list of the configurable keystrokes?  I am unable to copy the list
in the dropdown menu, and it's the names of the functions one needs to know.

- How can one make a keyboard shortcut if the item is not in the dropdown menu?

Keyboard mapping is a truly incredible, powerful feature that I haven't found
in other contest loggers.  I would like to use it to its fullest.

See this weekend in the ARRL DX contest.  Should be fun (especially for me,
being in that rare mult, DC!)

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC