Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and ICOM CT-17 level converter

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'Dick McQuillan'" <va7dm@shaw.ca>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and ICOM CT-17 level converter
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:37:03 -0800
Huh!  My CT-17 and old IC-756PRO combo must be unique.  From within WL I can
type a new freq in the Call field which QSY's both the radio and the PW-1
amp.  Tap the F12 key and it sends the rig and amp back to where they were
before.  I can set the radio to split and back single VFO again by typing
the "-" key.  I had to enter the IcomForceSplit=1 command in the [RIGS]
section of the ini file, but it does work.  The one thing I know doesn't
work is the clear RIT function.  Icom doesn't have this in their command
set.

73,
Gary AL9A