[WriteLog] Writelog and Rigblaster+

To: Writelog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Rigblaster+
From: Wayne <aa5jj@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 22:06:58 -0500
I am pulling my hair out and yes I have enough to pull out hihi. I need
someone to help me set up Writelog with a rigblaster Plus I have read
all the help files and even call a friend locally but still do not have
it working, if anyone with good computer knowledge that I could talk to
on the phone I sure would appreciate it. My system is Computer E-machine
1.8 gig 512 meg of ram using a Yaesu FT-920 and a rigblaster Plus.

PS: I am using this setup with HamScope and everything works fine the
problem is when I try to use Writelog.

I really need to talk to someone on the phone I am not good at
explaining  problems over email.

Thanks for any help...Wayne AA5JJ