Re: [WriteLog] Help with Spotting Please

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with Spotting Please
From: k9or@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:35:42 +0000 (UTC)

I concur with Gary - the rules seemed to clearly prohibit cluster use - at
least the rules at http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php . Maybe there's another
set somewhere?

My interpretation of the NAQP rules was the same, and I neither looked at (nor
generated) cluster spots - although I would have if I thought it were allowed,
as I am chasing the Triple Play WAS.

Although the convention of becoming 'multi-op' instead of single-op if cluster
is used is familiar from many other contests, there is nothing about this in
the NAQP rules posted on the web.

Not a big deal, I only had a few hours to operate (and I did work Gary -
without cluster help) - but maybe the NAQP committee can clarify the posted
rules.

73 Randy K9OR