Re: [WriteLog] Tuning the Radio from the Keyboard

To: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Tuning the Radio from the Keyboard
From: "Norm Duxbury" <duxburyn@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:58:21 -0400
I did nothing on purpose to make it happen, but was pleasantly surprised
when I accidently bumped the scroll wheel and saw the xcvr frequency change.
Nothing added to the INI file here.  Am using an old version of WL (10.47E).
Works with my K3 and believe it worked with my old 756PRO.  Can't shed any
light on Yaesu gear.

73, Norm - W1MO