Re: [WriteLog] IC-7000 DTR /RTS PTT still not working right

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, Dan Karg <dkarg@ekarg.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IC-7000 DTR /RTS PTT still not working right
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dan

Will try than combination  the next time i'm on the station,   I leave in CA
and need to trave 12 miles to Mexicali where is the station and make changes

very appreciated your interest and help,  will share the info when  this
problem  is fixed .

J. Hector Garcia XE2K / WT6J

   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

P.O.Box 73