Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK
From: Steve GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:09:32 +0100
Gary,

Please copy replies to the reflector  - I would like to be able to use
Writellog occasionally  on PSK but have found it quite limited in that respect
and have opted to use the leading freeware program instead.

What would be really cool is having Writelog incorporate MMVARI as an 'engine',
similar to the way it uses MMTTTY.

What say Wayne (W5XD) or Steve (N9OH) ?

Steve
GW4BLE