Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 02:25:35 -0400
It appears that WriteLog is probably not polling for or controlling the
data mode (LSB-D1, etc.) on either the 7600 or 7800.  Since I don't
have either, I can't dig any deeper.  From looking at the manuals, it's
interesting that Icom have also added a PSK mode (I don't know how that
is handled either).

Please capture about five minuted of polling data between WriteLog and
the Rig (CAT Log in Router) while in LSB-D1 or USB-D1 and send it to
"support@microHAM.com".  Perhaps the programmers can see something
that can improve data mode detection in the IC-7xxx series of radios.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV