Re: [WriteLog] Log correction question

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Log correction question
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:32:53 -0400
If you change the call you worked, you should not get hit for a broken call.
If you change that call in a QTC that you sent, the station you sent it to
should get hit for a wrong call.

I guess it all comes down to the question that will be debated from now to
eternity .....
When is the contest really over?  At the end of the contest period, or when
the log is finally submitted?

73    Hank    K8DD