[WriteLog] Log correction question

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log correction question
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:30:38 -0800
I recorded the WAE SSB contest last weekend and am now reviewing the log to
correct typos if I find any.  However I'm not sure what will happen to the
scoring if I correct a callsign.  All but the last few QSOs were sent out as
QTCs during the contest.  If I change a call in the log, should I also
change the same call in the QTC batch I sent or leave it alone?  If I
correct the QTC the receiving station will have the wrong call in his log
and not get a match on what I sent him.  Any suggestions?

73,
Gary AL9A