Re: [WriteLog] Displaying Packet Spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Displaying Packet Spots
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:08:12 -0800
Hi Dick,

It should be automatic for the spots in the Packet Window to show up in the
WL Packet Spots Window and on the Band Map if the Ports are correct.  In WL
when you click on Window/Packet Window what do you enter in the "Enter IP
name or address for Telnet" for IP Address and Port?  I use VE7CC's CC User
interface and usually connect to his VE7CC-1 cluster.  For my IP Address I
use 127.0.0.1 and Port 7300.  I believe both your cluster and WL have to be
on the same Port for the connection to work properly.

73,
Gary AL9A