Re: [WriteLog] UPGRADE CW DECODER - Is it Possible ?

To: <vk4ti@yahoo.com>, "Dick Flanagan" <dick@k7vc.com>, "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] UPGRADE CW DECODER - Is it Possible ?
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:36:56 -0000
Dick, and all,

I hereby offer a prize of $100 greenback US dollars to the first serious
competitor that submits a 99% accurate log for the ARRL November Sweepstakes
using ONLY a "CW decoder" to copy Morse during the contest period.

Conditions of the award:

  At least 1000 QSO's during the contest.
  All exchange information must be copied off the air (no automagic fills of
any sort)
  99% accurate means no more than 10 bad QSO's (NIL, incorrect copy of
information, etc).
  No "by ear" or visual monitoring, ie no speakers, headphone, waterfall, or
other audio/visual representation of the receiver output.  Operator must
accept the verbatim alphanumeric output of the decoder, with no editing.

I don't expect to need to make any payment on this offer in my lifetime.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"
--