Re: [WriteLog] UPGRADE CW DECODER - Is it Possible ?

To: kzerohb@gmail.com, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] UPGRADE CW DECODER - Is it Possible ?
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:19:25 EDT
Never happen, to many people send BAD code. especially Bug operators. Don't
 give me no crap if the shoe fits wear it. your brain usually can  copy CW
but  a computer can't copy 50 wpm dots and 10 wpm dashes  or no word spacing
and worse yet no letter spacing.   down  load CW get and send to it to
check your  self.          Let the fur  fly.

P.S  I have to put it on paper because my short term memory has got up  and
went. and it really Pi--es me off but I keep plugging away
73 es bcnu

ED K8OT