Re: [WriteLog] Writelog/Win7 install?

To: Len Morris <lmorris@lenmar.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog/Win7 install?
From: idarack@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:18:56 -0500
Win 7 installs the ini file in a different location. I am not in front of my
computer right know. I am not sure if you can bring over the older ini file
either. Once you install the new version of Writelog on your win 7 computer.
Open up Writelog and do a save config. in Writelog and that should create a new
ini file. You can do a search for the file and you should find it. I think it
is located in the \users\home computer\apps\roaming.
If you still have problems maybe we can talk on the phone. Irwin, KD3TB

Send from my iPhone,Irwin