Re: [WriteLog] Winkey Problems

To: "K2NV" <k2nv@arrl.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Winkey Problems
From: "Stephen Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:12:26 -0500
Yes, I am having a big problem--not only what you are experiencing, but it
has a mind of its own. It sends the letter O most of the time without any
intervention from me. I cannot use Writelog either for CW. Thought it was
just me. I run XP and all works well on my general logger--DXbase, including
the cw keying. Problem is Writelog.

Steve
KA2KON