Re: [WriteLog] Writelog/Win7 install?

To: "'Len Morris'" <lmorris@lenmar.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog/Win7 install?
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 06:32:21 -0800
The working writelog.ini file is not in the Windows directory where it was
in Windows XP and prior Windows versions.  (There is a writelog.ini file in
the Windows directory in Windows 7, but it is the original one setup after
installation and not used again.)  Instead, find the working version of
writelog.ini in Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows, where 'xxxx'
is the directory associated with your logon name.

Ed - W0YK

Len, VA3LM/VE3FJB, asked: