Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

To: Carsten Steinhöfel <carsten.steinhoefel@web.de>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:04:14 -0700
Legacy Installer Helper returns "Command Failed to Launch" when run both
normally and as Administrator.

When running the WLCM installer and selecting only the DK-DX RTTY
module, the installer returns a self-registration error saying
C:\ProgramData\WriteLog\DLDXRTTY.DLL could not be found.  Looking in the
specified directory the file does, indeed, exist with a modification
date of 4-29-2007 and an creation date of a few minutes ago.  The
results are the same whether I run the installer normally or as
Administrator.

The SM6SRW modules installed OK.

Dick

--