Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 02:59:11 -0700
Hi all,

Hmmmm. I realised I had an older version of the DL1EFD contest modules, so I
uninstalled the earlier version (via REMOVE PROGRAMS under Win7) and then ran
the WLCM_DL1EFD_080414.exe file.
I also got the message that various files had not installed correctly.

I then tried running it again, and choosing the UNINSTALL radio button from the
module installer.
Ran the exe file again, but still had the problem of files not installing
correctly.

I then tried using the Legacy Installer Helper to install the
WLCM_DL1EFD_080414 program, and that worked OK for me.

All a little odd, but as I had the older version, I was a bit worried about the
contest not scoring properly, hence the need to get the latest version.

Hope to see you all there at the weekend!

73 de Phil GU0SUP