Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

To: "'Dick Flanagan'" <dick@k7vc.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:41:07 -0400
Ah, so, but you don't need two instances of MMTTY.  You just "clone" the
first Rttyrite window that has MMTTY as the TNC.  In the Rttyrite File menu
of the first Rttyrite/MMTTY window you bring up, click 'Clone' and when it
asks you for the path to MMTTY, give it the path to the first instance of
MMTTY.  You can have any number of clones without resorting to additional
instances of MMTTY.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)

Dick, K7YC, replied: