Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:28:43 -0800
OK, two discoveries:

1.  You don't need to assign a Comm port to the clone as it is by
definition a receive-only device with no need for transmit control.  I
just set mine to NONE and it appears to decode just fine.

2.  I cannot recreate my MMTTY.INI updating error if as Gary suggests I
explicitly close down the clone window *before* I shutdown WL.

I don't think we've solved anything, but I think we have found how to
make it workable without too many dramatics.

Thanks for the help Ed, Gary and Jay.

One day to go.....

Dick

--