Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY

To: "\[WriteLog\]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 07:36:32 -0500
I finally got things working.  The resolution of the problem was simpler
than expected.

All I did was un-select the PTT option from the rig under the "ports" menu,
and everything started to work as advertised.
I can't explain how or why - it just works...

Thanks to those who messaged me - you pointed me in the right direction.

Tom, AB3IC