Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:33:52 -0500
That makes sense.

I knew something was set wrong in W/L when I was able to run MMTTY in the
stand-alone mode.  Because one of the symptoms of the problem was that the
rig was being keyed (but no modulation was evident), my troubleshooting was
aimed at the lack of modulation.  One of the pieces of advice I received was
to connect the PTT to the ACC2 port (I forget which pin).  I checked my
SignaLink info and found that it was connected, but the whole thing got me
thinking about PTT.  So, without expecting a change, I disabled the W/L PTT
for that radio, and voila...   In short, I'm ready for the next RTTY
contest.

Tom, AB3IC, BSCS, MAS, PhD dropout