Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY

To: "'\[WriteLog\]'" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:21:37 -0600
Jim wrote:

"It works because MMTTY always controls PTT whether it's run
stand-alone, or in conjunction with WriteLog.  WriteLog should *not*
control PTT when also using MMTTY."

This is true to a degree but not always the case.  This only applies to PTT via
radio control via the Port menu in WriteLog.  I do
not key PTT on my Icom through radio control, I use a transistor keying
circuit.  So I disable PTT via radio control in the WriteLog
Ports menu, but have to select the appropriate port in the Ports menu of
Rttyrite (regardless of whether I'm using FSK or AFSK).  So
WriteLog can control PTT and not MMTTY in this instance.

Not trying to by picky, just wanted to clarify it.

73, Don AA5AU