Re: [WriteLog] WPX RTTY - Hold Shift key & click

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX RTTY - Hold Shift key & click
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:23:44 -0800 (PST)
I didn't see this mentioned, but if you hold the SHIFT key and click on the
first letter in the group, it will put the correct serial number in the proper
field.

For example, if you receive a report that prints:

TOO RTT RTT

Then hold the SHIFT key and click on the first R in either set of "RTT" and the
number 455 will be automatically placed in the Entry Window.  You will learn
that "TOO" is "599", so don't worry about that one because RST is prefilled in
the Entry Window.  The group you are concerned about is the next group after
"TOO".

It's very strange not to be pounding the keyboard this weekend.   This is the
first WPX RTTY Contest I've missed since it started 18 years ago.  I'm in
Indianapolis, visiting my father, George, WB9FAD, who at age 86 was admitted to
the hospital on Monday.  I'm happy to say he is stable and I will be flying
back to New Orleans tomorrow.  I won't make it back in time to make any
contacts.  But that's OK.  I guess ya'll will just have to have fun without me!

73, Don AA5AU