Re: [WriteLog] SO2R contesting, WL 10.07F and Bandpass filter integrat

To: "Mike VE3YF" <Mike@ve3yf.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R contesting, WL 10.07F and Bandpass filter integration
From: k6rb@baymoon.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:01:41 -0800
My SO2R set up has a pair of K3/P3/Amp combos. I'm using Array Solutions
band decoders and FilterMax IIIs plus an Eight Pak mast-mounted switch.
There are 7 feed lines being switched between the two stations and all the
communication is done through ShackLAN. I switch bands on a K3 and the
band-pass filter and correct antenna are switched before I can hit the
first 'dit.'

Rob K6RB