Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 113, Issue 17

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, "al9a@mtaonline.net" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 113, Issue 17
From: DICK THOMPSON <DICKT@W0RAA.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:34:42 -0600
Hi Gary (and others)...

Yes, I used to get spots in the bandmap without a problem.

I have normally used w0mu.net / port 23 which had worked fine.  I am using
telnet and it says w0mu.net Port 23 (as above).  I have tried ve7cc and it's
the same.  Outside of Writelog I am getting spots.  Using WriteLog I don't.  I
can't figure out why, which is the frustrating part.  I use w0mu.net and ve7cc
in my logging program (Win-EQF*) and the spots show up OK.  Everything else
works in WL (CW/RTTY, SSB) with the exception of the spots.  I have even tried
the command SET/NOFILTERS, and that doesn't help.

I am using XP Home/SP3/Quad Core Processor and 3 gig of RAM.

Hope that helps, Gary.  I appreciate the response from you.  HOPE TO SEE YOU IN
THIS WEEKENDS WW WPX CW TEST.  I won't be able to spend a lot of time as we
have to spend most of Saturday at a granddaughters high school graduation
party.  So, it'll be a limited effort at this end.

73,

Dick-W0RAA
Sent from my iPad 2

PS:  The spots are appearing in the Incoming Only Packet Window in W0MU.net and
VE7CC.  They are just not transferring to Writelog's Bandmap window.  I can
furnish a screen shot of my layout if you think that would help any.