Re: [WriteLog] keyboard shortcut

To: "Mike Seguin N1JEZ" <n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] keyboard shortcut
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:12:41 -0800
Mike,

When setting up your keyboard shortcuts be sure to first hit the "Next key
pressed" button then the key you want to be assigned the shortcut.  Next, in
the "Command to run" box select the command you are assigning to the key and
hit the "Add Shortcut" button.  Scroll through the list to be sure the key
you just created a short cut for is showing in the list of programmed keys.
If it's there press OK to exit the keyboard shortcut screen.  Now hit Save
Configuration.  I don't think the keyboard shortcuts work until you've done
a Save Configuration to write them into the ini file.

73,
Gary AL9A