Re: [WriteLog] WKUSB & Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WKUSB & Writelog
From: "Noel Zeibari" <n3nz@n3nz.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:05:22 -0400
Thank you, to all who responded to help. I was not aware that there was some
Winkeyer2 entries in the .ini file until Jim N7US pointed it out to me.
So I copied most of what I need from the HELP FILES! to my .ini files.

Now I'm able to send canned messages ok except for minor problems, the spacing
is
ok at speeds over 28 wpm, if I drop the speed to 25-26 wpm there is a big gap
in spacing.
So far no matter what I did, can't narrow the space, also, I can not control
the speed when sending with
the paddles, either from the speed pot or the key board.

At my age I'm ok with 22 wpm speed with the paddles. Guess I'll have to use the
key board for filling.

Best regard, Noel (OM) N3NZ