Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone
From: "Stephen R. Veader" <n4dxs@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:52:42 -0500
Don...

I had the pleasure of being a guest operator a very nice station with some really great antennas this past weekend, and yes I'm still grinning ear to ear. He was running both 2Tone and MMTTY, but I'm not that convinced that 2Tone kicks MMTTY's butt... It has it's place yes and under some conditions it does a very good job at picking out the week ones. Is it worth being able to run both, you bet...! I'm convinced that it is more than well worth running both 2Tone and MMTTY and the combination does kick butt...! The combo is so good that I think that for WriteLog to stay competitive as contest software, it must be able to run both...

73, Steve, N4DXS