Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:12:35 -0500

>  What is the "something else" it will run under?

It can be used as an MMTTY replacement in Logger32.  L32 also uses
XMMT.ocx (it calls XMMT as a procedure) rather than using the shared
memory or message passing interfaces in the MMTTY "engine."

The "expert" on XMMT.ocx in Rick, N2AMG.  He would be the one to
enlist if you want an updated MMTTY digital interface for WriteLog
that included 2Tone support.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV