[WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 15:32:43 +0000
Has anyone else had a problem with 11.10 and changing TNCs?

Tried 11.10 yesterday (to try the new K3 rig driver), Windows 7, and the regular rttyrite/mmtty plugin windows I always use. When I try to change the TNC from mmtty to Stereo Sound Board AFSK to use the cw receiver, mmtty dies and I get a rttyrite MFC error. Have to use the Task Manager to get back to Writelog to start over.

Had to uninstall 11.10 and go back to 11.08 so mmtty plugin would work.

What did I miss? I see all the chatter re 2Tone but nothing that indicates that mmtty plug-in might not work??? I was using the same writelog.ini file that I used with 11.08.

Jerry, W6IHG