Re: [WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???

To: "'Dean St. Hill'" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:49:56 -0700
I suspect this tip has a similar effect as deleting [Rttyrite] ini sections
in that it helps clean up any irregularities that somehow develop in the ini
sections.  It certainly can't hurt anything as its done from the user
interface.  But, of course, it would be nice to learn what it is that we're
doing that requires this "reset" fix in the first place.

Ed W0YK