[WriteLog] 2 radios with digi keyer2

To: "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 radios with digi keyer2
From: "rob" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:52:04 -0500
Hi All

Ok I know I missed it somewhere, and yes I have read the
Docs on Digi keyer and writelog.......I am trying to get writelog
to communicate with my ts870   and ft1000 mark 5.

I can get writelog to read the ft1000 frequency fine. I have
selected two radios from writelog.  I can not get it to read second
radio's frequency.  I also have a software program
Comm Cat it WILL read both frequencies at the click of a button.
I use port 2 for ft1000  and port 3 for ts870.
In Digikey 2 Main cat port is  2  .....Nothing seems to work for
2nd Cat. Not sure if I should do anything there. A couple years
back I had writelog setup for 2 radios, but then I did not use
Digi Keyer 2.

Can anyone get pointed in right direction to check out ?

73 BoB WA1FCN