[WriteLog] Need help getting my FTDX-5000 to speak on the CAT with WL v1

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need help getting my FTDX-5000 to speak on the CAT with WL v11 and Microham USB device.
From: "Magnus Aronsson" <sm6wet@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:22:20 -0000
Hi
Trying to prepare for CQWW-CW and can not get my rig control to work with my laptop and Writelog v11.
I use a  USB keyer from Microham and have created COM port 1 and 2.

Use Com 1 for rig control and Com 2 for CW.

Set the rig in writelog for FTDX-5000.

CW transmit is working and I switched CW transmit between both port 1 and port 2 so ports are working - problem is, I do not get Writelog and FTDX-5000 to speak to eachother with the CAT.

Any advice is most welcome.

73 de Magnus SM6WET