[WriteLog] RTTY roundup

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY roundup
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:39:57 -0900
The first big contest of 2014 is almost upon us.  The ARRL RTTY Roundup is due
to start on Saturday, Jan. 4th for 30 hours of diddle diddle.  For those
interested, the attached link will lead to a download of a WL prefill exchange
adi file I have created.  This is a history file from the years 2010, 2011 and
2012.  It contains state/province info for US/VE calls only (DX, including me,
sends a serial number).  There are 1,698 unique calls in the file.  The file is
at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mluusfhtml5pvup/RTTY%20Roundup%20History%20File.adi

Enjoy the contest and hope to put you all in the log.  HNY!

73,
Gary AL9A