[WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:18:47 -0500
Anybody else had trouble entering/scoring XE stations?

Using current version of WL, but unknown version of the FMRE module, I was unable to get WL to accept XE stations. This did not happen last year with the same module but a much earlier version of WL.

I got them in the log by manually changing each in the window, then changing back after logging, but I don't have an accurate score now.

Is there a new version of the module I need to install? This is with Win XP SP3.

Thanks

Jerry W4UK