Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>, "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?
From: Alejandro XE1EE <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:22:42 -0600
Hello Jerry

I use the same (and unique) module since a while ago with no issues; also
Writelog does not create cabrillo file, I have sent a lot of mails asking for
help to fix that module.

However, you can convert the ADIF to the proper Cabrillo using the page
http://www.sp7dqr.waw.pl/en/converters.php

73!

XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez