Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:00:52 -0500
I just fired it all up again and tried to log an XE.... call. No joy.

WL always tells me "Field RCVD is invalid!" with any XE.... call and any valid XE exchange (does same with XE call and a serial nr instead of state)

To get them in the log in the contest, I had to manually change the XE.... to a WE.... (Yes - it accepted and logged ZAC instead of a nr along with a WE3... callsign!)

Then after logging, I had to manually edit the WE.... back to XE....

But then I got a "?" in the ML column, so I can't trust the score

I don't see how to find out which version of the FMRE module I am using, but I see that wlcm_sm6srw_050110 is on my machine, and has been unzipped, so that is probably what I am using. I assume this is the current module.

I see I have WL V 11.17E running. I didn't have this problem with this module last year, but was using WL V 10.71C then. I don't have 10.71C anymore - looks like the newer WL version removed it.

One last thing - Cabrillo file creation is greyed out.

Jerry W4UK