Re: [WriteLog] Question on TO2A

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Question on TO2A
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:42:54 -0800
Dick,

TO2A maps correctly for me. Apparently your CTY file is out of date. As Randy noted the other day to fix this manually find TO2A in your log and click on the "?" showing on that line. Then edit the field and enter FY. This should properly identify the contact and give you score credit. Even if you don't correct it yourself, the contest robot will and your score will be adjusted to include the French Guiana contact.

Long term fix, run the Convert CTY to WriteLog utility and update your CTY file.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: DickT-W0RAA