Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: SO2R vs SO1R

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: SO2R vs SO1R
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 18:58:04 -0400
That's fine. I'm just saying some of us live for the plaque to put in our
trophy cases.

A lot will also depend on how the community sees the new category and
perhaps who sponsors the plaque.

Its also unlikely to be called SO1R - how could you police it. It would
probably have rules to  limit the number of band changes because how do you
police how many radios are in use?

Anyway. Off to my Friday evening cocktails...

Dean 8P6SH

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com
It's a big world. Travel smarter.