Re: [WriteLog] Sound card

To: Tim Gennett <timk9wx@gmail.com>, Writelog User Group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sound card
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
>From the Start menu, go to the Programs list, and scroll down to the
folder of "Writelog V11" programs. Inside it, choose the program called
"Sound board mixer control" and that program has drop down menus to let
you select the sound card for each audio function.

P.S. There's also a program to edit the .ini file from, so you don't go
out into C:\ land.

Mark Aaker K6UFO

Tim says:> I want to go back now and reassign all the ham radio applications to
the