[WriteLog] Can't create rtty OLE Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't create rtty OLE Automation Object
From: "Noel Zeibari" <n3nz@n3nz.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:46:07 -0400
All,

Last month participated in the CQWW RTTY for a short time and had no problem.
Last week wanted to participate in the
Jarts RTTY, no matter what I tried could not get it to start. Every time
clicking on RTTY Rite the Can’t create rtty OLE Automation
Object comes up. Finally went to another program and had no problem at all
contesting. I am not computer expert that’s why I don’t
like to change any thing.

Computer is an Acer Desk top with Windows 7 home premium 64 bit operating system

WriteLog version  11.0.30.3

MicroKeyer Original

DX Cluster VE7CC

Hope some one can assist with easy to follow instructions

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ