Re: [WriteLog] Using K3 KIO3B USB with Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using K3 KIO3B USB with Writelog
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:09:30 -0800
Hi John,

The larger gauge conductor is for BONDING only. The intent is to minimize difference in potential between equipment by brute force Ohm's Law. This is all discussed in the tutorial I referenced, both specific details of what needs to be bonded and WHY.

For the signal pair, conductors as small as #24 are fine.

73, Jim K9YC