[WriteLog] RTTY problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY problem
From: "Rob K6RB" <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:38:44 -0800
I am having a problem with WriteLog in RTTY mode. I have it set with AFC and
ATC unchecked yet whenever I hit the “enter” key to log a QSO, the AFC gets
invoked. I literally have to cursor down during my confirmation message, after
having logged the QSO, and click on the AFC button then quickly go back up to
the entry window and put the cursor in the call field and click. How do I get
it to stop invoking AFC every time I log a QSO?

Before I noticed what was going on, I would have a lot of trouble decoding
RX. By doing what I’ve been doing, I’m getting more consistent decoding but I’m
way busier than I need to be with the touch pad.

Rob K6RB