WriteLog version 12.19 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased
version of WriteLog since Aug 2016. If you are running an earlier
here to purchase a new registration code: http://writelog.com/ordering
New in version 12.19:
* Fix “flashing” band map introduced in 12.18. Happens only when docked
and on certain Entry Window fields.
* Removed long-time favorite annoyance: packet window can now be closed,
which disconnects from the packet cluster.
* For broadcast score posting, if don’t know how to categorize the mult
column, call it “state”
* Add Properties dialog to Check Call window.
* Multiple Entry Windows can control one rotator as long as they match
COM port number and rotator type.
* Honor the update interval in the Band Map.
* When using combination of Winkeyer2 and sound board for SO2R, fix menu
dropdown display of split/normal
* DVK type of None routes MessageShiftnn commands on voice mode through
the message memories just like CW/RTTY, rather than attempting DVK
record on “None”.
* Updated FlexRadio driver
12.19 upgrade installers are available here:
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
WriteLog mailing list
WriteLog on the web: http://www.writelog.com/